Known as "The Land of Smiles", Thailand is Asia’s most exotic country, coral islands, exciting nightlife, tempting cuisine, historic culture and friendly, hospitable people, Thailand has something to offer all its visitors.
The Kingdom of Thailand lies in the heart of Southeast Asia, roughly between India and China. It shares borders with Myanmar to the west and north, Laos to the north and northeast, Cambodia to the east and Malaysia to the south.
Rivers and canals are busy thoroughfares complete with colourful floating markets. Dark green spreads of tangled jungle make a patchwork with the bright green paddies fields.
Temples in their thousands litter every landscape, and Buddha images are every where. Saffron robed monks abound, adding a calm air of serenity wherever they go.
• Explore lively, exotic Bangkok, a city of contrasts, from the glittering temples to the lively nightlife
• Visit the floating market of Damnoen Saduak and the famous River Kwai
• Relax on pristine, powder sand beaches
• Ride an elephant through the jungle
• Visit the hill tribe villages and the serene temples of the North
• Golf at a world-class course
• Pamper yourself at one of the top spas on earth
• Taste the excellent Thai food - Why not learn to cook it yourself!
• Dive in some of the best coral reefs in the world
We'll call you back with our best prices guaranteed.