Located 30 minutes’ drive from Nassau International Airport (NAS) on Paradise Island. The Warwick Paradise Island-Bahamas offers the ambiance of a private escape for anyone seeking a modern relaxed resort. This casual, all inclusive resort rests along and overlooks beautiful Nassau Harbour and the Atlantic Ocean inlet, with views of Nassau and Paradise Island and is a relaxing 10 minute stroll to the casino and the many attractions of Atlantis, as well as Cabbage Beach.
The resort welcomes guests, aged 16 and above and provides an intimate relaxing and enjoyable vacation experience. Singles, couples, friends, adult families and groups – all will enjoy a calm on-harbour escape that provides them with the opportunity to indulge, unwing, and enjoy all that the resort, Paradise Island, Nassau and the Islands of The Bahamas has to offer.
ACCOMMODATIONS: The resort offers 250 spacious guestrooms including 4 suites, one of which is a Specialty Suite with choice of views on Nassau Harbour or Paradise Island.
Island View: Spacious and comfortable with 2 Double Beds or 1 King Bed, as designated by category name, nearly 300 square feet (27 square meters) of space and views of Paradise Island; complimentary standard WiFi & mini-fridge. Located on floors 2-7.
Water View: Spacious rooms with 2 Double Beds or 1 King Bed, as designated by category name, nearly 300 square feet (27 square meters) of space & water views of the harbor and Paradise Island; complimentary standard WiFi & mini-fridge. Located on floors 8 -12.
Harbour Deluxe Balcony: Spacious room with 2 Double Beds or 1 King Bed, as designated by category name, over 300 square feet (27 square meters) Each of these rooms include a private sun-warmed balcony with panoramic views of our private beach and Nassau Harbour. Located on floors 2-12
Harbour Premium Balcony: More spacious room with 1 King Bed and futon sofa, over 325 square feet (30 square meters). All Harbour Premium Balcony rooms have a balcony, overlooking Nassau Harbour & the resort’s private beach. Complimentary premium WiFi & mini-fridge. Located on Floor 2-12
Accessible Rooms: Spacious and comfortable Island View category room with 1 King Bed. Located on 2nd floor (Category on request) Bathrooms are equipped with roll-in showers and grab bars.
Resort Amenities: The signature feature of this prime location is the 10,000 square foot Sunset Terrace and boardwalk overlooking the numerous harbour marinas complemented by Edgewater Grill, an open-air steak and seafood restaurant. The boardwalk also has an arrival’s dock and expansive terrace featuring a cabana for massages, and a unique waterside wedding belvedere, Mermaids Lookout, offering a picture-perfect backdrop for destination weddings. World-famous Cabbage Beach is a 10-minute walk away with dining, casino and shopping nearby.
The resort will feature the following additional amenities:
• Junkanoo beach, an entertainment facility, located off the Lobby, featuring live entertainment, DJs and shows
• Alvernia Boardroom for 12 persons
• The Verandah: A three meal restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
• A La Carte Restaurants: 3 additional a la carte restaurants for evening dining. Reservations are required. Relaxed dress code. Options include Abbiocco Italian casual fine dining and Tings on a Stick a new fund and interactive international cuisine dining concept, and Edgewater Grill, a steak and seafood harbourside restaurant which sits on the resort’s Sea Terrace.
• 330,000 gallon free-form freshwater pool & adjacent whirlpool
• Chickcharnies Poolside Pizzeria & Grille: Poolside casual eatery with pizza oven and grille – serving pizza, burgers, chicken, salads and local favourites
• Rum Cay Lobby Bar: Relax and enjoy a cocktail with nightly entertainment in our popular lobby ba
r • Hog Bar: Beachside tropical drinks including frozen cocktails & blended mixed drinks.
All Inclusive from €1879pp Prices are based on 2 sharing from Dublin, including taxes, transfers and hotel. Travel May/June Quote ref 82399
We'll call you back with our best prices guaranteed.