Welcome to the Spice of the Caribbean; a place where untouched beauty meets our warm people content with a simple way of life. Grenada offers a lifestyle so pure and authentic that you feel instantly renewed. These enchanting islands boasts silky stretches of white sand beaches, sunken treasures adorned by corals and unspoilt landscapes undiscovered by crowds. So, take a journey like never before; a journey that is pure and real. Welcome to Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique!
Average temperatures range from 24 degrees C to 30 degrees C, with a cool breeze. The lowest temperatures occur between November and February. Although the climate is warm all year round, we do experience some seasonal changes depending on altitude. The dry season is between January and May and the rainy season is from June to December.
• Beaches - Anse La Roche, Located on Carriacou This is the most scenic beach on the island with coral reefs just offshore. Secluded and accessible from land by half mile hike, the beach is private and unspoilt at the foot of the famous High North Range.
• Beaches - Bathway Beach St. Patrick, Located on Grenada. Part of an adjacent village with specialty shops and the distinctively agricultural surrounds of the Parish of St. Patrick, Bathway is a favorite socializing spot.
• Annandale Waterfalls - Located on Grenada .|Just a short drive from the capital, Annandale Falls are enclosed in a garden of green and a wall of rocks covered in soft ferns and other vegetation. A dip is most invigorating.
• Belmont Estate ~ Located on Grenada.Just an hour’s scenic drive from St George’s, Belmont Estate offers travelers an exceptional experience, greatly enhancing their holiday whilst maintaining and protecting our natural environment. Belmont ensures visitors gain a real and Eco-friendly taste of Grenada, its history, culture, flavors and traditions.
• River Antione Rum Distilery Located on Grenada. This privately owned distillery, whose processes have changed little since the 1800s, is the oldest functioning water-propelled distillery not only in Grenada, but throughout the Caribbean. Ensure that a visit to this estate is part of your spice vacation.
We'll call you back with our best prices guaranteed.