Amid the sapphire sea, emerald forests, and ivory beaches, our renovated bungalows and inspiring Turtle Sanctuary awaken the senses. This luxury resort is set on a magnificent islet surrounded by the most beautiful lagoon in the world and offers stunning sights over Mount Otemanu. After a 50 minute flight from Tahiti, transfer by boat to the resort in 20 minutes
Accommodation: 99 bungalows with views of the lagoon beach and overwater. With six distinct categories of bungalows, all of them entirely renovated in 2010/2011. Discerning guests revel in the authentic Polynesian feel while appreciating modern touches such as a directdial phone, safe, Flat Screen Television, mini-bar, and coffee and tea amenities. Our spacious, air-conditioned bungalows are approximately 60 square meters. While it is not possible to add an extra bed, all include a sofa bed to accommodate a third person. The bathrooms feature a full array of amenities plus a separate bathtub and walk-in shower
Facilities: 2 restaurants offering international and Italian dinning options, 2 bars, snack bar, 2 swimming pools, Spa, 2 boutique shops, helipad, pedal boat, kayak, snorkelling, traditional canoe, kids playground, Turtle centre.
Half Board, Full Board and All Inclusive options available
7 Reasons why choosing Le Meridian Bora Bora for your next event:
• Legendary 5 stars Resort
• 82 Overwater Bungalows (Twin or King size bed) and 14 Beach units including 4 Beach Villas with Pool.
• Prime location on a private islet of the “best lagoon in the world” with large white sandy beaches and 2 private motu (islets)
• A stunning privileged sight at the Mount Otemanu
• Educational turtle sanctuary with aquarium, laboratory and possibility to swim with wild turtles
• The largest choice of activities and romantic options in Bora Bora
• Casual Chic atmosphere with 3 restaurants, 2 bars and a dedicated service
We'll call you back with our best prices guaranteed.