Hong Kong is located in the Far East, just south of the Tropic of Cancer. Hong Kong Island is 32km (20 miles) east of the mouth of Pearl River and 135km (84 miles) southeast of Canton. It is separated from the mainland by a good natural harbour. With its vibrant people, rich history, and dramatic setting of steel skyscrapers against soaring, green mountains, Hong Kong is one of the most spectacular cities in the world today. It's a great city to visit and it's very "tourist friendly", almost by default. Not only is Hong Kong very compact, but the transportation systems are plentiful, easy to understand, and inexpensive. There are first-rate hotels, restaurants, and museums inside a bustling city and tranquil, idyllic islands a short ferry-hop away.
Hong Kong is an all-year-round destination. It enjoys a mild climate from the middle of September to the end of February, while the weather from May to mid-September is rather warm and humid. Eighty per cent of Hong Kong's precipitation occurs between May and September, with August registering the highest rainfall
Hong Kong is a unique city and one of our favourites!!
• Take a trip to Victoria Peak for a bird’s eye view of the city via the worlds steepest tram
• See the locals sun-drying fish at the houseboat community of Aberdeen
• View Hong Kong’s famous harbour full of junks, yachts and trusty star ferries
• Cruise the harbour at sunset
• Shop till you drop - rare antiques to designer labels
• Visit the Old Jade market for a taste of old China
• Sample the scrumptious delights from noodle stalls to fine dining.
We'll call you back with our best prices guaranteed.