Vietnam is a fascinating country, located in South East Asia and bound by the South China Sea to the East, Laos and Cambodia to the West, while China shares the border to the North. Divided into three regions: North - characterized by its mountainous regions and the Red River Delta as well as plains. Central - High plateaus, alluring beaches and lagoons are the main attractions for visitors, coupled with the allure of the ancient city of Hue. South - The Mekong River and the magic of the city of Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam is a country of contrasts, offering a great variety of travel experiences from its spectacular scenery and pristine sandy beaches to its historical marvels, Pagodas and Shrines.
Hanoi, ‘The Pearl of the Orient’ and the capital city it is one of the most enticing cities in Asia with tree-lined boulevards, lakes, parks, weathered colonial buildings, elegant squares and some of the newest buildings in Asia.
Despite being the capital of the world's 14th most populous country, the city remains small and compact, historic and really charming.
Ho Chi Minh City (formally Saigon) is the heart and soul of Vietnam. It’s a bustling and dynamic city, where much of the city’s life takes place on the streets, with the street markets, shops, pavement cafes and vendors selling local wares spread out on sidewalks. The choice of restaurants is outstanding and the city has beautiful wide boulevards, French architecture and a devout Catholic population.
• A Cyclo Tour around the old town in Hanoi
• Arise before dawn one morning and head to Hoan Kiem Lake to watch the hundreds of locals practising their Tai Chi.
• Delicious cuisine
• Cu Chi Tunnels - Climb through these underground war tunnels
• Mekong Delta - Take a small wooden boat to visit bustling and vibrant traditional floating markets, through tropical jungle.
• See a traditional water puppet show
• Cruise Halong Bay - touted as the 8th wonder of the world by locals, thousands of lime stone mountains dotting the landscape
• Trekking in Sapa - an old hill station in mountainous countryside
• Take the Victoria Express train - the "Orient Express of Vietnam"
• Visit the Presidential Palace - Ho Chi Minh’s old residence
• Spectacular beaches with crystal clear waters and powder sand
We'll call you back with our best prices guaranteed.